An unusual take on a juicy burger. The sweet potato wedges are a much healthier option than greasy fries. Home-made burgers are actually really quick & easy to make, sure beats MacDonalds any day.
400g beef mince (use weight watchers mince for healthier burger)
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp curry paste
1 lebanese cucumber, finely diced
1/2 cup natural yoghurt
100g baby rocket to serve
1 tbsp olive oil
600g sweet potato, cut into long wedges
1. preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Toss sweet potato with oil & season with salt. Spread out on baking tray & cook for 20mins, till golden & tender
2. Meanwhile, combine mince, onion, curry paste and season. Form into 4 patties.
3. Heat a lightly greased frying pan or char-grill and cook patties
4. Stir cucumber into yoghurt, season to taste.
5. Cut bread rolls in half, assemble your burger.